- What type of information we collect
- How we receive information
- How we use and with whom we share the information
- User rights
- For how long we retain the information
- How we safeguard the information
- How to contact us
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users who access our Site.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your access to the Site (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. browser type, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Such information includes:
- Contact information: the Site may provide you with the option to fill in contact information. If you choose to contact us through our Site or by any other means, you will be asked to provide us with your name, email address and phone number.
- Device Information: We may also collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geo-location data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
If we associate Non-personal Information with Personal Information, we will treat such information as Personal Information.
How is the information used? With whom do we share the information?
We may use the information for the following:
- Communicating with you – If you have contacted us, for any reason, we will use your information in order to further communicate with you.
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Providing you with our Service, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at ladi(at)deeco.co.nz
When you use our Site, we may store cookies on your computer (as well as other tracking technologies like web beacons, pixels etc.) in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer's hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies may store information regarding your registration to our newsletter of demo services. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but such disabling may cause some of the features of our Site to not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third party collection of information
How do we safeguard your information?
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at
21 Regent street
5012 Lower Hutt