|Category:||Control Valves, 400 Series|
25-80mm - Female Threaded BSP
80-300mm - Flanged
The BERMAD Model 450-60-2 Way Level Control Valve with Modulating Horizontal Float is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm-actuated control valve. The valve hydraulically controls reservoir filling to maintain a constant water level regardless of fluctuating demand.
Features and Benefits
- Line Pressure Driven, Hydraulically Controlled
- Modulating Hydraulic Float Control
- “Always Full” reservoir
- Advanced Globe Hydro-Efficient Design
- Unobstructed flow path
- Single moving part
- High flow capacity
- Fully Supported & Balanced Diaphragm
- Requires low opening and actuation pressure
- Excellent low-flow regulation performance
- Progressively restrains valve closing
- Prevents diaphragm distortion
- External Installation
- Easy access to valve and float
- Less wear and tear
- Simple in-line inspection and service
1. BERMAD Model IR-450-60-R opens upon a drop in reservoir level maintaining an
“Always Full” reservoir and shuts on a rise in reservoir level to preset high.
2. BERMAD Modulating Horizontal Float Model “60”
3. BERMAD Strainer Model 70F
- Large Surface Area Reservoirs
- Low Volume Reservoirs
- Unavailable Power Supply Locations
- Fertilizer Mixing Tanks
The Needle Valve  allows continuous flow from the Valve inlet into the Control Chamber . When the water level rises, it pushes the Float  up throttling the Float Pilot . Pressure in the control chamber accumulates, causing the Valve to throttle closed, reducing the filling rate, and eventually closing the drip tight. Should the level fall, the float pilot releases pressure from the control chamber causing the Valve to modulate open. The needle valve controls the Valve closing speed. The Cock Valve  enables manual closing
Body and Cover
- Polyester Coated Cast or (DN250 and larger) Ductile Iron
- Stainless Steel
- Nylon fabric Reinforced NR with rugged insert
Bolts, Studs, and Nuts
- Zinc-Cobalt plated Stee
Tubing and Fittings
- Reinforced Plastic and Brass
- 16 bar.
Operating Pressure Range
- 0.5-16 bar.
For lower pressure requirements, consult Deeco.
Patterns and Sizes
- Globe: DN80-400
- Angle: DN80-100
- 25-80mm - Female Threaded BSP
- 80-400mm - Flanged
Bermad - 450-60-2W - End Connections
For technical specifications (Flow charts, valve characteristics, dimensions, etc.) - Please refer to the Engineering Data:
Due to the wide range of options available and criteria for correct model selection, pricing and configuration are available on application only.
Please consult with Deeco engineers for more information.