|Category:||Air Valves, Automatic Air Valves|
Threaded Male BSPT
BERMAD A10 is a high quality automatic air release valve that allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurized pipe lines. With its advanced design this valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation with improved sealing in low pressure conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Large diameter automatic orifice: Higher flow rates.
- Dynamic sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions(1.5 psi; 0.1 bar).
- The boss on the base can be tapped with a thread for pressure gauge connection, checkpoint or test drain for air valve function.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant: Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Factory approval and Quality Control: Performance and specification tested and measured with a specialized test bench.
Additional Features & Accessories
- Service Port Port fitted with 1/8” plug (code P)
- Test point (code T)
- Irrigation Control Heads: Protection against air accumulation at filtration and fertilization stations and downstream of main control valves.
- Infield Systems: Protection against air accumulation near water meters and automatic regulators.
- Landscape Irrigation: Protection against air accumulation.
Inlet and Outlet Connection
- Inlets: Male Threaded DN20-25
- Outlets: Side Outlet
- Body: Glass-reinforced Nylon
- Float: Polypropylene
- Automatic orifice: PBT
- Elastomers: EPDM
- Minimum operating pressure: 1.5 psi; 0.1 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 175 psi; 12 bar
- Media and operating temperature: Water 1-60 °C.
Bermad Model A10 - Orifice Specifications
Air Flow Performance Charts
Air Release (Pressurized Operation)
Bermad Model A10 - Air Flow Performance Charts
Dimensions & Weights
Deeco-Bermad-A10-Dimensions and weight
Bermad - Model A10 - Automatic Air Valve
|Product Code||Size||Pressure Rating||Description|
|ARA10-025||25mm||12 Bar||Bermad - A10 Automatic Orifice Air Release Valve - Threaded Male BSP|