|Category:||Metering, Domestic Water Meters|
Male Threaded BSP
The MID-approved 620C is a high-accuracy meter, thanks to its unique piston measuring chamber that detects even the lowest flow rates. It is available in sizes from 15 to 20mm.
You can choose between a register with an integrated wiper or a sealed copper-glass version. For a more comfortable readout, the 620C is prepared for AMR.
The 620C with composite body is compatible with all new and planned regulations for potable water. Designed with recyclability in mind, it helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Features & Benefits
- DN 15 to 20, PN16
- Light and easy to handle
- Compatibility with all new and planned regulations
- for potable water
- Unrivalled accuracy and measuring range
- High resistance to impurities and aggressive water
- Quiet operation
- The 620C is a high-precision meter.
- Due to its unique piston-measuring chamber, even drops of water are counted.
- With the 620C you are assured of continuously good metrology.
- A clear view is either provided through a register with an integrated wiper or a sealed metal/glass register that does not fog. For a faster and more comfortable readout, the 620C is prepared for AMR
- Due to our broad product range of system solutions, you can adapt the 620C to all your AMR needs.
- Not least by its tamper-proof design and its long life span, you can be confident in selecting the 620C.
EC type-examination certificate in conformity with
- 2014/32/EU (MID)
- OIML R49:2013
- EN 14154:2005+A2:2011
- ISO 4064:2014
Q3 2.5 DE-07-MI001-PTB002
Q3 4 DE-09-MI001-PTB004
Certificate of compliance for potable drinking water
KTW/DVGW (D) ACS (F)
WRAS (UK) Hydro check (B)
KIWA ATA (NL)
Metrological characteristics in accordance with Measuring Instruments Directive
(1) Values for R=400 (2) at R160
* further available ratios Q3 / Q1: 315, 250, 200, 160, 125, 100, 80, 63, 50, 40
Typical Accuracy Curve
Typical Head Loss Curve
Markings can vary according to different market or metrological specifications.
Accuracy and reliability
Thanks to the advanced design of its measuring chamber the meter has an extremely low starting flow. It can be supplied with a metrological seal according to the MID regulation 2014/32/EU with a ratio R up to 400.
Foreign matter present in the water is filtered out by either the tubular strainer on the inlet or the seat strainer. Particles can go through the meter without damage; the patented elastic pivot enables the particles to pass between the piston and the measuring chamber. All the gears are situated in the dry register, which eliminates any risk of blockage due to suspended particles in the water.
The 620C/620MC water meter keeps its metrological accuracy for many years of operation, even in very difficult working conditions.
The display on 8 drums (5 for m3, 3 for liters) and 1 pointer ensures perfect readability. The lowest resolution is 0.05 liters. The dial has a central disc whose rotation indicates the passage of water. This indicator can be used to reveal a downstream leak. The plastic dial is equipped with a wiper for optimum legibility under all conditions. The 620C/620MC water meter can operate in any position and its dry dial register can be rotated up to 350º. The dial can therefore be easily read under all conditions of use. As an option, the meter can be supplied with a metal/glass register, making it perfectly water-tight (IP 68).
The dial of the meter is equipped as standard with a pointer able to activate the HRI sensor. By detecting the rotation of the pointer and its direction, the electronic circuitry of the HRI converts this into reliable electrical output signals. For more information refer to Sensus - HRI
The HRI is available in two variants:
1) HRI-A Pulse Unit
This gives a pulse output that can be used for reliable counting of the volume.
2) HRI-B Data Unit
The HRI Data unit is a data interface that supplies the meter reading as well as the serial or customer number. This version additionally provides a pulse output as described above.
The HRI data Unit can be connected to an M-Bus network for remote reading or a MiniPad for mobile inductive reading (Minibus). both in accordance with the IEC 870 protocol.
Sensus - 620C with HRI A4
Dimensions and Weights
(1) Also available in length 110, 115, 134 and 165 mm
(2) Also available in length 165 and 190 mm with 1" threads
(3) Also available in length 105, 165 and 220 mm
Sensus - 620 C - Inline Composite - Water Meter
|62015C||15mm||Inline Piston Meter, Composite. Q3 2.5m3/h, Body Length 134mm.|
|62020C||20mm||Inline Piston Meter, Composite. Q3 4m3/h, Body Length 165mm.|
|HRI-1L/P||HRI Pulse Unit 1L/P - 620 Series - Model B4|
|HRI-10L/P||HRI Pulse Unit 10L/P - 620 Series - Model B4|
|HRI-100L/P||HRI Pulse Unit 100L/P - 620 Series - Model B4|
|62015-TC||15mm||Nuts & Tails - Composite.|
|62020-TC||20mm||Nuts & Tails - Composite.|