|Category:||Backflow Prevention, 700 Series|
Threaded Female BSPT
The Zurn Wilkins 700 Dual Check Valve Assembly protects against back siphonage and back pressure of polluted water. The 700 is suitable for low-hazard applications.
- Max. Working Water Pressure: 1200kPa
- Max. Working Temperature: 82°C
- Australian Watermark (AS/NZS 2845.1) Approved Lic. 1379
Model 700 DC 15 & 20mm
Zurn Wilkins - 700 Series - Flow Characteristics - Model 700 DC 15 & 20mm
Model 700 DC 25,32 & 40mm
Zurn Wilkins - 700 Series - Flow Characteristics - Model 700 DC 25,32 & 40mm
Main Valve Body: Cast Bronze
Elastomers: Buna Nitrile
Polymers: NORYL, Delrin
Springs: Stainless Steel
Dimensions and Weights
- Designed for installation on water lines.
- Protects against both back siphonage and back pressure of polluted water into the potable water supply - Provides protection where a potential health hazard does exist.
- Installation should be governed by local codes.
- The check valve should be installed so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
|34UFx34F||20mm||Zurn Wilkins Bronze body with two in-line poppet checks for vertical or horizontal installation with single union standrad on inlet - 20mm Threaded Female BSPT|
|1UFx1F||25mm||Zurn Wilkins Bronze body with two in-line poppet checks for vertical or horizontal installation with single union standrad on inlet - 25mm Threaded Female BSPT|