|Category:||Control Valves, 100 Series|
40-80mm - Female Threaded BSP
80-150mm - Flanged
The BERMAD Pressure Model 130-3 Way Sustaining Valve is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm-actuated control valve that sustains minimum preset upstream (back) pressure and opens fully when line pressure is in excess of setting.
Features and Benefits
- Line Pressure Driven, Hydraulically Controlled
- Prioritizes pressure zones
- Controls system fill-up
- Opens fully upon line pressure rise
- Engineered Plastic Valve with Industrial Grade Design
- Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
- No internal bolts and nuts
- hYflow ‘Y’ Valve Body with "Look Through" Design
- Ultra-high flow capacity –Low-pressure loss
- Unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) Diaphragm and Guided Plug
- Accurate and stable regulation with the smooth closing
- Requires low opening and actuation pressure
- Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service
1. BERMAD Model IR-130-XZ sustains supply system pressure and prevents system emptying.
2. BERMAD Pressure Reducing Valve Model IR-220-XZ
3. BERMAD Vacuum Breaker Model ½"-ARV
- Line Fill-Up Control Solutions
- Line Emptying Prevention
- Systems Subject to Varying Supply Pressure
- Infield Filters Backwash Pressure Sustaining
- Energy Saving Irrigation Systems
The Pressure Sustaining Pilot  commands the main Valve to throttle closed should Upstream Pressure [P1] drops below the setting, and to open fully when [P1] rises above the setting. The Manual Selector  enables local manual closing.
Body, Cover and Plug
- Glass-Filled Nylon
- NR, Nylon Fabric Reinforced
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
Valve Configurations & Size
- Oblique: DN50, 65, 80, 80L, 100 & 150
- Angle: DN80
- Threaded: DN50, 65, 80 & 80L
- Flanged: DN80, 80L, 100 & 150
- Grooved: DN150
- 10 bar.
Operating Pressure Range
- 0.35-10 bar.
- 1-7 bar.
Setting ranges vary according to specific pilot springs. Please consult Deeco.
Bermad - 130-3W - Flow Chart
Dimensions and Weights
*DN65 Male Thread BSP-F, for PVC glue Unions.
CCDV = Control Chamber Displacement Volume • BSP.T = Internal Threaded • BSP.F = External Threaded • Other End Connections are available on request. For dimensions and weights of adapters or valves with adapters please consult with customer service
Due to the wide range of options available and criteria for correct model selection, pricing and configuration are available on application only.
Please consult with Deeco engineers for more information.