Structure and Features
- Can be used as a part circle or full circle sprinkler simply by flicking up the trip spring.
- Recommended operating pressure range of 2.0 to 4.0 bar.
- Special hammer ensures water stays within boundaries.
- Radius of throw can be adjusted by stream deflector and also by diffuser screw.
- Colour-coded bayonet nozzles for easy service.
- High impact and heavy-duty plastic materials for resistance to corrosion, agricultural chemicals and UV radiation
Specifically designed for use around field edges and headlands, also an excellent landscape irrigation sprinkler.
The 427 B sprinkler uses 2.8, 3.0, 3.2, 3.5 and 4.0mm nozzles.